As an assisted living resident at Maple Hill Senior Living, you will enjoy a comfortable, engaging lifestyle with a supportive team committed to learning your needs and delivering quality care that upholds your independence. We assist with health care, personal care, household tasks, and planning of social and recreational events. Maple Hill residents enjoy a continental breakfast and two planned, delicious meals prepared by our in-house chef every day.
With the help of Maple Hill residents, our management team plans a wide variety of activities, from live musical performances and birthday celebrations to recreational and educational programs. Maple Hill Senior Living also owns a shuttle bus for pre-planned outings like a trip to the local ice cream shop or retail store. We also offer a variety of amenities on-site.
- Nursing care management
- Personal pendant call system
- Continental breakfast
- Restaurant-style lunch and dinner every day
- Weekly housekeeping & linen change service of approximately thirty minutes
- Complimentary Dish Network with approximately 30 channels
- Transportation for scheduled shopping and outings
- Staff-planned activity programs & events
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Health & Wellness Clinic
- 24-hour access to staff
- Daily safety checks
- On-site apartment maintenance
À LA CARTE SERVICES
- Round-trip escort service
- Bathing assistance
- Pendant call
- Security & safety checks
- Guest meals
- Meal delivery
- Additional housekeeping services
- Guest suite
- Beauty & barber services
- Second occupant
- Initial assessment — Nursing Director completes a health assessment to determine the most effective and economical service plan that will define the resident’s needs, schedule of services, and financial obligations.
- Home health aide packages – Prices based on number of visits per day and the maximum hours of service included.
- Medication packages — Prices are based on number of visits per day. Appropriate for clients who have few care needs but need assistance with medication compliance.
- Medication set-up — A nurse places medications in individualized, labeled containers for client. The service includes coordination with the physician and pharmacy for medication orders, compliance assessment, response to medications, and consultation with resident or responsible party as needed.
- Medication change — A nurse will adjust the medications to comply with the revised medication order and reset the resident’s labeled containers.
- Nurse visit — Nurse will provide services ordered by the physician and agreed to in the service plan. Nurse on-call for phone consultations during evenings, weekends, or holidays.
- Home health aide visit — A home health aide will provide supportive services identified in your service plan.